Eat the glue, the sinful way.

18 January 2011

Pi brought me for curry rice along Jalan Besar Road, called 美芝律剪刀剪咖喱饭. The place is very rundown and filled with tables, just imagine vintage. Haha!




Stir-fried cabbage and fried egg.




Braised pork.




Rice, overflowing with gooey curry and braised sauce.




Oh-so-simple and yet sinfully good! My kind of pig-like food, just like how my Papa will always describe how I eat at home - mix all the different dishes and sauces together with my rice. Yum yum! Food should just be eaten this way. =)

Walked over to Mustafa for a shopping as I wanted to take a look at the gold Casio watches, I feel like getting one. In the end, I bought two DKNY Be Delicious perfume, a pair of bangles and some snacks. It sure was fun shopping in Mustafa. *grins*

Pi says he will be giving me his gold watch since he's not wearing it anymore. Hurray!

No comments: