If I let you love me, be the one adored.

30 October 2010

After work date! Dinner at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao.

Boyfriend says must add human element in my pictures, hence the pair of chopsticks.




Zha Jiang Mian.




Xiao Long Bao!




Fried cutlet la mian. Again, with the human element. Haha!






Fierce ah beng.




- - - - -

Watched 'The Social Network', you'll find it interesting if you're curious with how Facebook started.




- - - - -

After movie, we went in Arcadia, saw this minty elephant.




Boyfriend got a card, tapped it and...




he's going to get it for me!




Failed the first try.




Finally mine on the 2nd try. Only $4! Hahaha!




"Can I have a bunny couple, please?"




Only 3 tries left and we got no bunny. Oh well.




At least, I've got Minty.




All thanks to my boyfriend!








Big nose.




It's first trip on the bus.






Hey, it's mine!




Kawaii!












Nose digging.




A tiny tail.




J'adore. =)

No comments: