Out with the wolf.

03 September 2010

Met brather for a dinner and movie, since I have nothing on anyway. Dinner at Burger Bench n Bar, a burger would cost around $8, top-up $1 for fries or chips and another drink for $2.80.

It is pricier than having a meal at McDonald's but you're paying for burgers as close as gourmet burgers. I think the prices are quite justified, as I left satisfied.

Vintage sugar packaging! Brather just had to style my picture by sprinkling some sugar over it. Must be some weird habit of a photographer. -_-"




Houndstooth printed cup.




Japanese Curry Chicken Katsu Burger, delightful and scrumptious. Worth a try if you are looking for something new and interesting.




Watched...




simply hilarious! Do go watch for a good laugh, I couldn't stop laughing. Hahaha!

The movie reminds of the my childhood, I'm glad I do have a fun childhood as compared to the other kids. All thanks to my Daddy. =)

Oh! Thank you, brather, for the treat!

No comments: