That's just my branding.

27 July 2010

And so a few of us in the company were asked or rather appointed to attend a Brand Workshop aka Meeting.

We were asked to write down three personalities of ourselves, mine was cool, calm and quiet. Then everyone will write down one perception which comes first to their mind of each individual, the notes were then collected and passed to the individual. We were asked to compare with what we wrote ourselves to see whether if there is any similar ones.

All of these were my branding and the perceptions of what others have of me.




There are...
- Capable (not really though, I still can't meet some deadlines)
- Soft (need elaboration here)
- Girly (fine, won't deny that)
- Sweet (okie)
- Cool (means 'tao' in a way. haha!)
- Responsible (yup, definitely)
- Demure (errr... I don't really think so)
- Shy (means quiet too)
- Creative (depending, right?)
- Cute (no, I must be humble)
- and picture of a phone (damn TC. haha)

I've done something like that before too while I was in poly, maybe I should look back and compare with what I have now to see how I have progressed. =)

No comments: