The photoshoot continues at another location.

12 April 2010

Finally at our apartment for photoshoot, my Labbit came to stay with me too. That 'dirty' rabbit on the right belongs to my sister.




Teochew porridge for lunch.




I hereby show all of your some flowers that are hardly seen because it is either not available all year round or just too expensive.

2-tone shocking pink roses! Gorgeous!




Verburum, simply love these tiny green flowers!




Blue hyacinth, oh-so-lovely.




These flowers will make a pretty wedding bouquet, best with a black wedding gown! Hehe...




Greenies.




After the shoot for the day, we went supermarket-ing. Just look at the amount of stuffs we bought.




Fridge all filled up. =D




The drawer too.




I know it's very exaggerating... but we really need them.




Time for me to make some meat dumplings. Nom nom nomm...




And they prepared egg mayo for breakfast for the next day.




Chop chop chop...




With lots of mayonnaise. Sinful.

No comments: