Yummy lunch with daddy.

27 March 2010

Daddy took me out for yummy lunch today! So happy!

He brought me back to where we used to live when I was still a newborn or toddler. Mei Ling Street, it's just near the MDIS campus at Queensway. I swear I didn't know it was just behind and how would I even remember the place when I was only a very small kid?

Daddy wanted duck hor fun but the duck is all sold, we had the chicken thigh hor fun instead. I had the $3.50 serving.




Daddy had the $4 serving, seriously it is double of what I had and only $0.50 difference. Next time I should just order the $4!




They're very generous with the sauce, I like! The chicken thigh is tender and smooth. You will definitely need some good chopsticks skill to eat, as the hor fun will keep slipping off the chopsticks.

This stall. My father knows the owner, a grandpa, because he is also from Kampar! Daddy is in the picture too, packing some for my mummy.




We brought mum's share for her to eat during her break. Her share has pork ribs, the auntie very nice, give extra. Hehe!




PS. we'll be going back early morning tomorrow for the duck hor fun! Must go to bed now.

No comments: