I'm a member of iPhone club.

29 March 2010

Off to Plaza Singapura to meet sister once my exam is over, I'm signing a 2-year contract with Starhub for my 32GB iPhone! Student plan which means I've got unlimited SMS and additional 100 mins outgoing call-time.

Yes yes... I know that the iPhone is very very common everywhere but I wanted it because of its functions and especially when it has lots of cute little games for me to play. Needless to say, the photography functions too!




Mine black and sister's white.




Lunch at MOS Burger, we can't splurge too much on food.






Sister with her iPhone.




Me with mine. =)




Hands-on.




Bought a new pouch from Far East Plaza.




Crystals from Central and Yishun Street 21.




Tried out my iPhone's lomography application at Yishun Bus Interchange.




Bought myself a pair of new shoes.




Sister still on her iPhone.




Lookie! A pair of scissors that I ordered from Japan. Love vintage!

No comments: