Tiger eats lobster.

15 February 2010

Treat my family to dinner at Manhatten Fish Market, except my brother since he doesn't want to go. Mummy don't have to spend the time cooking and who knows I might have to wash the dishes. Just want to save the trouble!

Manhatten Mocha.




Seafood Platter for 2. I still prefer Fish n' co.




Lob-Xi Fatt Cai meal, it was on 1-for-1 promotion which means 2 for $28.80!




Mudpie.




Took pictures with the Lobster!




Cute little kid sticking out his tongue. Kawaii~




Camwhored!




Busy taking pictures of my dinner.




My pretty mummy.




Handsome Daddy.




Mummy and Daddy.




Greedy mummy.




My very vain sister.




Mummy and me!




It's really boring spending Chinese New Year in Singapore, I want to go back to Kampar! Evenn though it is hotter than Singapore, but there's more fun. I must go back Malaysia next year! Rawwrr! I haven't been back for 3 years already. Hmpf!

No comments: