2 days left to enjoy.

19 February 2010

Visited my xiao yee (youngest aunt) and found out that my cousin plays violin! How cool!




We asked him to play something simple for us and he doesn't want us to look at him while he's playing. Shy boy. Haha! I did manage to capture a pic from far.




Then he plays his recorder for us too. Show off!




Camwhored a little.




We asked our cousin to play his violin again, this time we watched up close! Hahaha!




Next! International buffet at Sakura.




Choices of food not as many as the branch at Clementi.








Daddy taking his share too.




Colourful sushi.




Peking duck wrap.




Stingray, not bad. At least, it's not too spicy for me.




Desserts.






Now my cousin cuts watermelon for all of us!




Cuts the fruit nicely.




So touched... we used to mash watermelon to feed him. TT
Now he cuts watermelon for us. Aww~


No comments: