TGIF!

15 January 2010

Sat and worked outside my company's retail store at City Square Mall (no, not the one in Johor) with a cup of tea from Gong Cha. Gong Cha is like KOI, it has been ages since I had my last KOI tea.

It's now a must-have whenever we go to CSM.




Did quite a bit of shopping at Daiso, I'm a Daiso fan. Then had late dinner the Chong Pang Food Centre, sister and I haven't had the Mushroom Minced Meat Noodle for a very long time. The queue always always long whenever I went down for dinner and I didn't want to wait.

The pig liver is oomph~ so delicious. I have never been able to cook pig liver like their standard, kind of hard to describe, you have to try it to know the difference.




Just finished watching Penelope with sister, it's a beautiful movie. Love Penelope's bedroom, her wedding gown and every single thing. =P

No comments: