I went out and played.

24 January 2010

I had instant Zha Jiang Mien for lunch today, it was delicious! Added a lot of ingredients and I totally forgot to add some veggies, so unhealthy.




I went out alone and visited Mummy when she was working, decided to wait for her work to end. I bought a book from Popular, it was on 50% off.




There was this sentence on the book which I really liked:


包包就是代表着理想情人的类型,
也就是说喜爱什么样的包包,
就会中意什么样的情人,
虽然不知道根据为何,
不过也从这当中可以知道
包包在女性朋友的心目中,
占有多么重要的地位,
以及两者之间,
又是何等的亲密。

我想包包对我来说是很重要的东西吧,不管到哪里一定要带着它。没有包包就好像空空的,很不习惯。


Treat Mummy to desserts at Bakerzin. I ordered Profiteroles, wasn't as good as I expected.




And a Warm Chocolate Cake, I think Mummy loves this! She's a chocolate lover like me too. =)




Say 'Hi' to my Gakkenflex! Haha!




I change my hair colour just now! I hope it turns out nice.

No comments: