The day is going to be blue soon.

17 January 2010

A cinnamon raisin bagel for breakfast, my first time trying a bagel. Kind of tough but I like the fragrance of cinnamon.






U see the cat right on top of the ATM machine? The cat suddenly stood up and jumped down while sister was going to take her card out from the machine. Scare the hell out of us.




My sister's creation: boiled egg with mayo and topped with bacon bits.




While I cooked Indomie with steam egg. I seriously have to stop myself from eating eggs, the bruises are coming back already. This is bad...




I got this Military Zip-Up Jacket from Forever21, it was on sale! More than 50% off, woohoo~ My new love, can't wait for it to arrive.




I have a 5 targets that I want to meet this year:
1. Go on a Guang Zhou trip with my sister in August
2. Get a iPhone
3. Buy myself branded wallet, still thinking about which brand to get.
4. I want to get a Diana.
5. Okay, seriously I need to save more money!

No comments: