Shopping makes me broke.

24 October 2009

Wonton hor fun for dinner, shared a plate with sister. =)

The interior of the shop.




Utensils and sauces.




Meat dumplings! A little salty but sister says it wasn't usually like that.




Hor fun was smooth and bouncy~ Yum yum...




And a glass of refreshing water chestnut drink.




Total cost was only $6 for one plate of wanton hor fun and a glass of drink.

Parklane Zha Yun Tun Mee House
91 Bencoolen Street,
Sunshine Plaza #01-53/85
Tel: 68359212


Two shop away, there was this Old Kim Guan. The food looks delicious but we only had space for a BBQ chicken wing. The chicken wing is definitely the best I've ever had, very juicy and succulent, I must go back for more and also pack some home for Daddy to try next time!




On the way to Bugis, we stopped by My Secret Garden.




Must take some pictures.




My favourite shot of the day. I look thin and thanks to my sister. =)



G2000 maroon tank top, The Box outer-top, Denim shorts from Bugis Street, Polka heart stockings and CottonOn flats.


Went pass NAFA.




I'm such a bad shopaholic... I got a top, 3 belts and a white leather from Bugis Street. I'm going back again next week to get this pair of very very pretty shoes, it was love at first sight but it was out of stock.

Here's some food which Mummy bring home for us. There's pizza... notice there's no cheese? Haha! It's in my favourites list now.




I don't know what this is, a layer of ham in between pizza crust? Not bad too...




Warm chocolate cake! I should have warm it before eating but I couldn't wait to eat it and so I forgot.




Look at that gooey chocolate inside! Ahh~ The cake was soft and moist too, definitely better than Bakerzin.




** I must get the address from Mummy, I want to go down and try the other dishes myself. =D

No comments: