I love sharing.

28 October 2009

Time for a short update. =)

Just came back from a jog with my sister, it definitely feels good after some good exercise even though I couldn't jog much most of the time due to the stomach cramps because I haven't been exercising for a long time. I believe I will improve after some time. Gambateh neh~

Got some lovely snacks, can't eat them all at one go since I'm on diet. I'm gonna stash them aside till my weight has gone down and they're going to be my reward.




Did some blog hopping today and look~ I got some pretty girls blog to share. So envious of their pretty faces and they have nice pictures too.

Presenting....





I love the clothes she wears and don't you think she looks really kawaii? Oh, she has a shop in Taobao too.





I will never think of photos with warm lighting (yellow) the same way ever again. I love her hair, the cut, the colour. Ahh~ It's time for a change of colour, hehe...


I want a DSLR, a Canon Powershot S90 or a wide angle camera. Oh yes, I want a good photographer along with it, if not it's a waste of money because nobody is taking nice pictures of me! Bwahahaa!

1 comment:

antorin♥ said...

hey what do you mean by nobody take nice pictures of you?! O.O

i shall not take for you anymore then.. HMPH~! pay me!!!!! muhahaha