Getting squashed in Mustafa.

01 August 2009

Off to Mustafa after work, it's my first time going there together and since I didn't really want to shop for new clothes, I decided to go there and explore even thought there are going to be a lot of Indians there today.

Starting walked from Litte India MRT Station. I'm quite sad because I forget to bring my SD card, thus I'm not able to take any pretty pictures with my camera. Lucky there's always my handphone with me.

Lovely colors painted on the shophouse.




Stop by a Indian restaurant and decided to have dinner there, ordered a Chicken Briyani.




An egg and a chicken drumstick hiden inside the rice.




A plate of chappati, seriously... this is my first time having chappati and it's yummy.




With a cup of ice milo.




I bought another 2GB SD card for myself, it's only $10.90 anyway. I wouldn't mind an extra memory card. Now my camera is back to life!

They carry cartoons that old too. Wow!




This is me.




Found this dim dum place very near Mustafa, seems like it's quite famous since the restaurant is filled with lots of patrons. There are picture of celebrities too.




Bought a Cha Siew Su (BBQ pork pastry) for $0.80 which was fragrant and definitely delicious!




And also a piece of carrot cake, also $0.80. It smells really heavenly and the sides are crispy, I'm already craving for more. I will be back for more dim sum!




A big bowl of syrup peaches for midnight snack.




I love the bunnies on this t-shirt, cute bunnies.

No comments: