Adventure in town.

26 August 2009

Nobody will believe what I had for dinner...

Swensen's Ice Cream Buffet, it was on a 1-for-1 promotion... Luckily, the ice cream buffet includes cakes too, if not I'll be very very hungry.












That's just all the food I could only fill with. KO-ed within 30 minutes and it's not something to go crazy over.




The restaurant is too small and squeezy, the lanes were only enough for 1 person to pass through. The seat which was near the windows, there was this very GLARING spotlight fix below at the side, it makes my eyes painful. I had to use my foot to step on the spotlight and cover it.

There's quite a lot of variety of ice creams, toppings and pastries but not as awesome as I thought it should be, maybe my expectation is too high. Pastries were just normal, I think the bakery near my house has better cakes. Total fail.


Conclusion
Food: **
Value: **
Service: **
Ambience: **

#B1-31
ION Orchard

{Get the mailer here for the offer}


I must get some salty food to clear all that sugar in my mouth, tried the Tofu Burger from R Burger. Just the burger itself will cost $3.80, set meals cost $8.80.




The bun sticks to my teeth after every bite, it gets kind off irritating trying to remove them from my teeth. I don't know why people are raving over this burger, I rather spend more money and eat at Carl's Junior instead. At least, it has helped to clear all the taste of sugar.




Conclusion
Food: ***
Value: ***
Service: ***
Ambience: **

#B4-56/57
ION Orchard

Then I went for a Taiyaki - German Potato, $2.60. I fell in love with it! Crispy on the outside with generous fillings of potato, cheese and bacon. Must try!




Conclusion
Food: ****
Value: ****
Service: ****
Ambience: ****

#B4-62/63
ION Orchard


I watched UP, give it full marks! Love every part of it, especially the lovely old couple.




The highlight of the day: Marc by Marc Jacobs E-mook.




Love the print.




My day is made PERFECT. =D




Will update some of the nice stuffs from the Catalog when I'm free.

No comments: