Singapore Flyer fun.

08 June 2009

Saw a pair of shoes from Zipia, they're something to die for. Haha! Too bad, I don't have the money to get them.




Going to the Singapore Flyer! Walked all the way from esplanade and I had a cup of ice-cream. Happy~




Finally reach after a very long walk, under very humid weather.




Did not get in from the main entrance and a guy from the Singapore Flyer Tours Hub actually guided me in to get Singapore Flyer tickets. When I requested for the student promotion tickets(only $10), the person from Counter 4 actually told me that it ends at 6pm, that was not shown on the website. And he even asked me to get the tickets at the original price.

Had dinner at Popeyes first while trying to figure out the promotion. Haven had Popeyes for a very long time. =)




Their fried chicken is definitely better than KFC and Arnold's. I love their cajun fries and their mash potato, these two sides are must-haves!




After some analysing, I was sure the person from the tour hub was out to cheap people and so I walked to the main entrance and the ticket counter was there! You see, it was my first time there and the main entrance does not really look like a main entrance, even the shuttle bus doesn't stop there too!

Manage to get my ticket and I was getting all excited. Yippee!

Tickets.




Waiting for my turn to get on.




In and up in the air!




Don't waste time, must look at the view outside!

Some of the night scenery and the F1 track was just below.




F1 track.










There's a traffic jam, don't you just love it when the headlights from the cars made the whole road look like a milky way? I love traffic jams. =P




We're at the top of the Singapore Flyer!




I got my mini-holga, totally loving it.




Fetch sister from the airport and I'm wearing her wig. Haha! Reminising the old times when I had short hair during Primary School. =P

No comments: