Freedom!

23 June 2009

I popped popcorns!




And loads of it!




Coated with lots of chocolate and caramel. Too sweet!




Qurantine has finally ended and I kept forcing my sister to go out for dinner with me. Definitely feels good to be in my fake old white crocs.




My first meal outside, I feel bliss.




Lucky~!~ It's printed "TIGER" on the ice cream stick. Yippee!




Then I went shopping at Sembawang Shopping Center. Got a cool-looking top from Cotton On for only $10 (it's one of my favourite now) and also loads of stuffs from Diaso.

Have all of you seen my little desk before? Here it is.




Just the right size for my little lappie. Cute right? Yes? No? I haven started put up any inspirations on my notice board yet. Hmm...


Very very salty chicken wings made by my sister. I think she has just killed my kidneys, I need a transplant. Help!

No comments: