New toy!

28 May 2009

I got myself a new toy for my birthday! I know it is still like 1 week away but I can't wait for it to get into my hands.

My Holga Micro-110, I got it for only USD$10. Yippee! With free worldwide shipping. =)




I wanted to get another camera actually, it's called Diana. The price was a little too steep for me to afford, so I could only settle with the green mini holga since the colour looks pretty much the same too. I just had to curb the temptation.

Now the only problem is that... the 110 cartridge films are hard to get now as the production has stop in 2004. If anyone of you are overseas, do help me get some films back? The other problem is few shops or hardly any develops the films, at least there's one at Burlington Square.




And thanks to my boyfriend for helping me to get it from ebay. I love him to bits.

*Update: Listen to the music video by Jon Schmidt below. I'm loving it. Dear dear, please buy this from iTunes!

No comments: