Full day seminar.

15 May 2009

Totally don't know what's wrong with me! I forgot to get the receipt from the taxi uncle, $20+ gone, cannot claim... Yesterday also, I never get receipt for $10+ also, I feel so dumb! $40 gone already... *sob sob*

Went to a seminar called "7 Secrets to Direct Marketing" today, full 8 hours at Marina Mandarin Hotel. It was a very interactive, interesting and fun seminar, presented by Jon Maxim and Greg Smith.




Lunch and refreshments included. Sorry, I'm only able to take a picture of my appetizers since no one else is at the table. Haha! They have a very very sinful chocolate cake, luckily I manage to get 2 slices before all of it was gone.




Oh. I have been playing with a photo editor program called, PhotoScape. It's really good and fun! Makes my pictures look very good.

No comments: