Happy 21st, Brother.

25 April 2009

My brother's birthday is suppose to be yesterday but we celebrate today at Lotus Garden.




Stepping in.




Brother and me.




Our dishes. It's buffet style, so we just have to order whatever we think we can finish from the menu.


















Too lazy to take any more pictures, we ordered at least 15 dishes.




All gone.




Brother together with Alger, our cousin. We used to babysit him, I think he forgot. Quite a handsome boy, don't you think so too?




See... He's so naughty.




With daddy, he is full of expressions.




Then he takes the role of a waiter.




And serves us our desserts.




Brother's birthday cake.




No... Don't remove the plastic first!




Family photo, sister is not here.




Happy Birthday to You~!~




Blow the candles.




Now can remove plastic.




See. Luckily, we did not remove just now.




Then, he cuts the cake.




I'm thinking about getting an eeePC for myself because my PC is going crazy and my office's laptop is kind of heavy for me to carry back and forth.

No comments: