Behind the scenes.

19 April 2009

Photoshoot is going to be over soon. Here are some of the photos I've taken.

Scenery from our rented apartment.




Flowers.






I carved a little pumpkin.




A cosy corner.




Words floating on the water...




With love...




Me styling the flowers. Nice picture with the blur effect but I hate that double chin, haha!




We ended shoot early today and off we go to town for some relaxation. Hurray~!~

Our apartment is in Geylang, so when Sarah and I got on the cab, the taxi driver actually turned on the Buddha chants. Lol~ Damn idiotic.

Finally had some 'normal' food, I'm really sick of food from Geylang.




Listen to a Filipino singer along Orchard Road, she's good.




There's two Fillipino guys dancing, they're funny. Haha!




Two more days and shoot ends!

No comments: