Thank you for the meal!

29 March 2009

I've been eyeing for the $10 pizzas (excluding GST) from Pizza Hut, the offer ends on 19 April. Five new flavours to try, make it four flavours for me because I am not going to try Cheese 'n' Chic.

This pizza below is Pep Club and it consists of pepperoni, cabanossi, ground beef, onions and capsicums.




My verdict of this pizza is that it is too salty for me, could be due to the pepperoni. I think the ground beef is salty too...




A small tray of Siew Mai from NTUC.




I toasted some Potato Wedges too.




One hour later, I hear the ice cream bell ringing. Time for some ice cream! I took my money and walked really fast down, looking for the ice cream man. Tadaa~ =)




I finish the waffle biscuits and I poured in Sarsi. Yummy! I made myself a Blueberry ice cream with Sarsi Float.




Yes, this is me, feeling very sleepy... The wireless internet was kind of slow and I am posting a lot of my Women's Weekly recipes to Wordpress.




The Women's Weekly wordpress site is secured, do let me know if anyone (people I know) who wants access to the blog. The magazine is copyrighted, so I can't just let it go public. Still the recipes are from year 2004, I really need a very long time to finish scanning and uploading every single page.

No comments: