It's Daiso again.

26 March 2009

This is my dinner when I reach home, toasted bread with fried eggs.






I went shopping at Daiso right after work, I just needed to shop real badly. Here's my loot for the day:

Pink bag with white polka dots.




Clear pockets holder.




To tidy up my accessories! It's easy to look for what I wanted for the day.




That was just an add-on to what I already have...




Rose scented wood, makes my room smell really good.




Mini anna-sui inspried mirror, I can bring this around and use anytime I want to, it's so tiny.




Two pairs of fake eyelashes.




Genmai. It is sweet and delicious.




Pacific Saury Fish, this is delicious to go with rice or noodles.




The best buy of all! Hair clips, they're so cute!




My breakfast for tomorrow, a blueberry cake from basement of Sembawang Shopping Centre.




That's all... bye.

No comments: