I hope I pass statistics.

20 March 2009

Statistics paper was alright but I still made a lot of mistakes. I can't believe I could make such obviously-it-is-wrong mistakes. Let's just hope I could still pass with those mistakes.

Had lunch at Jack's Place.

Minestrone soup and garlic bread.




Cocktail prawn with mango, $9. This is miserable, the last one I had at Bras Basah, the share was bigger.




Grilled chicken with honey pepper sauce. Not nice...




Chicken cutlet. The chicken used is not fresh, there's a certain smell and it wasn't marinated at all.




Mango pudding was bland and tasteless.




Double scoops of ice cream, I don't see what is the big deal with the ice cream since it is just King's ice cream.




Cup of tea, the milk smells too milky. Eww~




Conclusion
Food: **
Value: ***
Service: **
Ambience: **

Jack's Place Steak House & Restaurant
1 Woodlands Square
#02-43 Causeway Point
Tel: +65-6894 1448

*I should have gone to Astons instead, quality food with better value.

Lots of flowering bouganvilla, aren't the flowers nice?




I bought a Marc Jacobs bag online, the spree organiser said it is authenic from Japan, cost me a total of $56.24. I love the design of the handle. =)

No comments: