Creamy pasta - adventurous.

18 March 2009

Sociology and Organisation Behavior exam was alright, at least I still remember most of the points, might be able to pass this paper.

Did a little shopping around Cold Storage, going to cook pasta for lunch. I got a pack of diced assorted ham, lots of different kinds of ham and reasonably priced. $1.75 for 252 grams is worth it.




Wholewheat spaghetti, it is high in fibre.




Saw something new on the shelves: Chardonnay Wine Infused Creamy Sundried Tomato Pasta Sauce. Sounds yummy! Oh, I never like creamy sauces but since this has tomato in it, should be alright... hmm...




Presenting to you: Creamy Tomato Pasta cooked by me! Lame...




I'm hungry again after looking at this picture of pasta. Aww~ I'm very hungry...




Update on my green bean plants.

Here's some of them which are abnormal, the roots are not coming out but the leaf are growing instead.




These are grown by just rinsing and draining of water, as I don't have much space to grow so many of them. See those roots? Quite cool.




Tall beanspouts grown on cotton wool.




They grow really fast, I just watered them and they grew about another inch after 2 hours. Wow!

No comments: