Happy Birthday to Daddy!

26 January 2009

Went to Ikea Tampines with sis. Not bad, very little people, hahaha! Should come again during next Chinese New Year.

We shared a hotdog and curry puffs for dinner and then we had desserts at the restaurant.

Princess Cake, $3.00. This is ice cream cake, delicious and not too sweet.



Arrak rolls aka Dammsugare aka vaccum cleaners, only $1.00. Has got marzipan and liqueur, sis don't like the taste of it.




I bought a set of Lo Hei to bring home which only cost me $8, it includes a pack of salmon too. Very worth it! Got a lucky draw, so I got 1 and guess what did I get?




One complimentary drink! -_-"




I found a cake from their food store! I needed to get a cake urgently for my daddy's birthday and I could not find one anywhere, since most of the shops are closed during Chinese New Year.

Princess cake for only $9.80, damn worth it! Hahaha, plus it's an ice cream cake. We added the candle and decoration ourselves.




Happy Birthday to Daddy! Hope you stay healthy always, health is always the most important.

No comments: