Early X'mas.

01 December 2008

Got a farewell gift and chocolates from Joana, how nice of her! Wondering what's inside the pretty wrapper?




A forever friends mug! So cute, she must have spent a lot on our farewell gifts. -_-"




Received a little package from Hong Kong, it's from Kelly. The wrapping is so kawaii!




Tadaa~ An ice-cream correction tape.




This is not edible but it is really cute!




That is the back view of my lecturer for my Statistics module.




Tables are so small, I don't like small tables... I call this kind of environment 'non-conducive'.




Shopped around Shop and Save for an instant dinner. Chee cheong fun and black pepper fish cake, really yummy. Cost me around $4 and I just have to steam everything. Having really bad gastric pains. =(




End my meal with a cup of mango pudding, happy me~ But gastric is still very bad, I need to lie down...

No comments: