Happy Chinese New Year!

07 February 2008

got off work at 3pm
haiz, thot it was 12 pm
went novena square to get donuts

was feeling hungry
got a pack of korean rice cakes
yummy! i like the chilli sauce




and a box of chocolate from chocz!
just $13, but i spend $3 only
cos i have $10 voucher




bought 2 new skirts from cotton on
cheap! 2 for $30. haha.
got my first bonus today btw
*happy happy*

steamboat




me




soup! i love soup!




then i had my chocolates for dessert
so good! i have to get more!




i've changed my bedsheets
and my blanket into a quilt
i feel like a princess
didn't want to get up this morning
orh~ let me sleep more...




did 2 simple mock ups for a client
two-tone yellow red rose




red rose
dun u love the colours of the roses?
it is sooooo beautiful!




wanton from chong pang food centre
really crispy, usually sold out by 7pm

No comments: