updates!

30 January 2008

going to blog
while i wait for my hair to dry up

was in charge of a photoshoot today
mothers' day products
very early huh? oh well...
would not have time for it in future

to conclude:
i think it didn't turn out very well
especially one of the pic
oh my god! took me so long
but it's still... argh...

did learn more things today
i wasn't very confident
still a good experience

to Sarah and Shufen, thx for the help!
and for staying there all the time

i've cleaned my room!
threw away bags of rubbish
now it looks much spacious
still not done yet, but good improvement
heh heh. so proud of myself

even mum has tailored my old jeans
into 1 straight cut and 2 denim shorts
haha! not bad leh

i wanna perm my hair
might go this sat
got to book an appointment
lalaa~ happy!

i wanna sleep, so tired
but hair not dry yet. haiz~

No comments: