last CNY photoshoot

09 October 2007

hurray! no more photoshoot from now on
for e time-being, haha

location shoot at Tea Chapter
a very dangerous place
most teapots priced above $200
i dun dare to move around too much

anywayz, here is some cute teapots
12 zodiac teapots

tiger, the head is so big!















the pig teapot, so cute!
i thot it was a mouse at first















monkey, i like e baby monkey!















dim sum steamer basket



















square watermelon, haha















there's something stupid i wanna say
i was shopping at Novena Square firs
and i was feeling hungry
i went to get a curry puff from Old Chang Kee
was happily trying to get e curry puff out

then got this guy 'tap' on my shoulder
i mean poke really hard on my shoulder
i just think like which idiot poke me!?
my face turned black...

turned around.
a guy quite plump n definitely nt handsome at all
he hesitated after seeing my black face
i was like... 'wat e heck do u want'
*he totally made me lose appetite

then he started introducing himself...
Hi, I'm Jowell. Can i get to know you?
i gave him a 'u are crazy' stare
and i said no...
gave him another stare again
he quickly said thk u and went away

damn...
he better not let me see him again
do i have e 'i go out with anybody look'
argh! idiot! i was so very hungry, u noe!
dun anyhow 'poke' / 'tap' people!
no manners!

oh well. gtg. bye~

No comments: