yday and today

26 August 2007

went to company's D&D last night
wahahaha~ fun fun!

door gift, a little radio















e necklace i wore



















my colleagues and me















my first time at a D&D
and i won in lucky draw
128th prize-
ok, that's quite funny.
















$30 worth of NTUC vouchers
*i spent $10 today















i've been baking cupcakes today
starting from scratch
didn't use the cake mix this time
i succeeded!

i neva fail any of my 1st times
trying new recipes
wahahaa~ nth difficult for me

who's gonna resist these?















tell me u dun wanna eat it
i shall gobble all of it up myself















took lots of pix of daisy
pretty pictures!



















two.















three.



















four.















chubbie too...

No comments: