Bday celebration at home!

03 June 2007

invite lots of pple
relatives and friends!
there was so much ppl
till there isn't place for them to sit

buffet catering















we cook some food ourselves too















look at how they squeezee~















this is my bday cake
from Secret Recipe
chocolate indulgence















me















sis and me




















family and me















sec sch gang















poly gang















and cousins...















a lot of them dun wanna take pics
oh well... sadzZz~

my presents
thk u all, for the presents!



















swatch earrings















set of accessories



















Bits n Pieces bracelet















wallet















Espirit handbag















handbag















BodyShop stuffs















top from Topshop



















Electric mixer















*still awaiting for more pics

No comments: