photos!

09 March 2007

i was cheated by Mdm a**a *ui
idiot, tell me NAPFA start at 5.30 pm
reach there, e ppl say is 5pm
speechless leh...
neber mind~

photos taken during
last week of school

07 march 2007
aida and me
i'm holding veron's cup















08 march 2007
relieving stress while studying in library
oh my, we really do make ourselves ugly

e ugly babes, haha















pigs! run!















see/hear/speak no evil















acting like chimpanzees:
aida



















me



















veron



















acting like 'Superstars'
aida



















me



















veron



















aida, lick my butt















breastfeeding! dun peek lar...















squashed on e glass plane















proper pic - veron, me and nisa















my pencil case with 'negative' effect
very pretty rite...















karno was so extra... haha















pregnant karno















u dun wanna noe wat we're doing...















nisa defending herself from 'attacks'















veron and me



















perverts*















veron and me



















after exam, veron, karno and i
went to AMK centre for dinner

steamboat!















eating
















black cat, so pretty!
veron kept feeding the cat

No comments: