i feel sick...

16 September 2006

feel nausea and giddy today
no, i dun think it's food poisoning
woke up around 10am
sat up on bed, felt really dizzy
couldn't take it and i lie down again

got up at 12pm
force myself to get up
walked to the toilet
while i keep trying to be stable
i feel so terrible... argh

turn on the computer
couldn't take it again
and i slept on the sofa for 1 hr
wake up again, use com awhile
again, slp another hr

argh, i still force myself to go school
i can't miss the lab lesson
luckily, my card is with my fren
so she could help me scan my card
didn't go for the 2 lectures
i really couldn't take it

think i frightened my lecturer
when i reach lab late
cos my face was green
yea, my frenz were nice
they helped me a little
asked if i had lunch or not (i had a little)
sat on the chair while e rest had to stand
kept telling me to tell them if i'm going to faint
thx guys :)

still feeling a little giddy now.
end here, going off to bed to rest
byez~

No comments: