make over?

21 August 2006

slimming down.
so i'm gonna like change my dressing style
was a little chubby in the past
so all i wear was like t-shirts
which i really hate it...

i'm gonna slim down more
and get sleeveless tops
and lots and lots of new clothes
yupz~

went out with my sis last week
got a jumper shorts, a sleeveless top,
a half jacket and a denim skirt
4 pairs of ear studs...
hahaz~ happy

gals need to pretty right?
nothing wrong with being pretty
i've got a good figure too
there's no need to hide it
let other gals be envy of me
wahaha...

going crazy over the korean songs lately
i mean the songs are really good
i like Rain's voice a lot
the song 'I do' is so nice.

and still got a lot lor
the songs in 'stairway to heaven' oso
must have! must have!
hmm...
the guy in the episode so handsome
faint~

hahaha...
going get crazy
neva mind, dun care abt me.

No comments: