happy & sad

07 August 2006

happy...
cos i pass my 2nd attempt
still the same lecturer who failed me 3 times
hahaz~
my first time tat she pass me
has the sky fall to ground?

sad...
having menstrual cramps
late this time
and i'm feeling so bored now
long break and i have nothing to do
cant play games with the computers in sch
argh~ all blocked

30 mins more before i go for grp discussion
i didnt do research this time
cos my grp member very gd
know i going have 2nd attempt
she say, she help me
hahaz~
really thx a lot!

only 2 mins went by after typing all tat...

hmm...
i'm glad.
relationship between my parents r getting better
now, my dad is even helping mum
sell health products
hahaz~
lesser quarrels
starting to love the peace at home
but mum is still naggy

everything is going well
perfectly feel great abt it.

i'm losing weight
i now weight 48.5 kg
hahaz~ happy happy.
thx to e slimming pills from my mum
thou i'm not having it everyday
let's see... around 4kg lost
hmm... 1.5 kg more.
gonna get more bottoms
my pants are getting bigger
even belts might not work

happy abt life~
just missing something
this thing will appear someday
not desperate for it
i'll wait patiently

No comments: