chicken pox again

19 July 2006

my lecturer embarassed me in front of e whole lecture hall
haiz~ sob sobz...
she cry out my name
"she had a long MC for chicken pox"
thx ya...

today, another lecturer
went like "oh, u're e one with chicken pox"
luckily, she continued
u sure, u dun look like
ur face still very nice...
hahaz, tat's a very good compliment
but i have this 2 holes on my forehead
cos e blisters broke too early

trying to make up for all my clinical lessons
8 of them, squeezed in one week
really tired.
have to wake up so early every morning
assessments are like next week
argh! so fast, so many to rush

i just heard got another fren from my ex-class
got pox too. poor thing.
she's having MC now

i'm suppose to have lab lesson now
6 straight hours, no break
but one lecturer not teaching
e one i want to make up
so yup, having break now
dunno wat to do with tat make up
lucky, tat's quite easy

hmm...
still have 2hr 15 mins more
cya. later.

No comments: